The Food Industry is moving beyond Burger and Fries. There is a bigger world out there beyond burgers.
You are not going to wait in a queue for hours after burning your hands to grab a burger you only need to cook it by yourself.
In an era where “fast food” made up of burgers and fries has conquered the culinary world, how one can prepare a beyond burger in an air fryer that is delicious and healthy.
If you’re also looking for the cooking techniques and best beyond burger and how to cook a beyond burger in the air fryer then you are at the right place.
The beauty of air-fried burgers is that they stay incredibly juicy. Whether you’re making beef, turkey, or veggie beyond burger in the air fryer, the burgers stay juicy and delicious.
If you want to cook beyond burgers here are some best options for you. It is a filling burger that air fries beautifully. So, let’s check how to cook a beyond burger in the air fryer.
Equipment and Ingredients for Air Fryer Beyond Burger
- Air Fryer
- 2 patties burger
- 2 buns with cheese or other toppings
- Beef burgers, turkey burgers, and vegetarian alternative burgers all work well in this recipe.
- Burger buns – Select your preferred beyond burger buns.
- Lettuce- On a burger, I like a great crunchy lettuce like bibb or iceberg.
- Pickles – On a beyond burger, dill pickle slices are wonderful.
- Tomato- A delicious burger needs moisture and taste.
Preheat your Air Fryer to 400°F and, if you have one, place the burger patties on a grill pan. Alternatively, place the patties in your Air Fryer basket on a parchment lining.
Related Post: How to Preheat an Air Fryer?
Cook the Beyond patties for 9 minutes, then turn them and cook for another 9 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Step by Step Guide of How to Cook a Beyond Burger in an air Fryer?
- Thaw in the refrigerator before cooking and eat within 10 days if purchased frozen.
- Cook patties for about 4 minutes per side on a medium-high heat grill or pan.
- Be careful not to overcook. When the patty is completely cooked, the interior will still be red or pink.
- When the internal temperature reaches 165°f, the food is completely cooked.
- Place your patty in the air fryer basket and air fry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Flip your air fryer beyond burger halfway through cooking to ensure consistent cooking.
- When the air fryer is finished, add a slice of cheese and cook for another minute.
How to make the Perfect Beyond Burger Assembly?
- Make a slit in your bun.
- On the bottom bun, place lettuce.
- Add the cheese-topped cooked burger patty.
- Serve with a tomato slice on top.
- After that, add the pickles.
- Put the top bun on last.
Beyond Burgers and their Storage
For the crunchiest outside and the juiciest inside, make no preparations ahead of time. If you’re serving these burgers with catchup, prepare them ahead of time and keep them refrigerated until ready to use.
Cook them in your air fry until they are well heated. Beyond Burger that has been left over should be stored in the refrigerator and consumed within 2-3 days of preparation.
Types of Air Fryer Beyond Burgers
Combine ground beef with a little salt and pepper to make your own beef burger. You’re ready to cook once you’ve formed the beef into patties.
Beef Air Fryer burgers will be cooked at the same temperature of 350°F for 8-12 minutes, depending on how well done you prefer your burger.
Combine ground turkey, bread crumbs, onion, and seasonings to make your own air fryer turkey burger. Turkey Air Fryer Burgers can be cooked for 16 minutes at 360 degrees F.
You can make an air fryer burger with Hilary’s pre-made frozen veggie patties or Beyond Meat’s refrigerated veggie patties.
You can even make your own vegetable air fryer beyond burgers! Cook the beyond meat burgers for 8 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Tips for using an air Fryer for Beyond Burgers
- If you’re preparing your own air fryer beyond burgers from scratch, be sure the patties are the right size for your air fryer.
- If using frozen burgers, add a few minutes to ensure that the air fryer burger is fully cooked.
- If you’re making a beef or turkey air fryer burger, use a meat thermometer to check the temperature.
- If you’re making your own beyond burgers, you can add spices to them. Some people really enjoy putting liquid smoke on my burgers.
- If you’re cooking with beef, a little water on the inside of the basket will assist keep it from smoking. When the fat drains into the basket and sizzles, it can cause a small amount of smoke.
Process of Air Fryer
The air fryer is a miniature work of art. To put it another way, a countertop convection oven is exactly what it sounds like. However, because it is tiny and strong, it will heat up and cook more quickly than your oven.
This means that if you don’t correctly prepare these beyond burgers, you’ll end up with a hot mess on your hands once they’ve been baked in the oven.
Once the burgers have been made, they will become attached to the inside of your air fryer. Although lining the basket with aluminum foil reduces clutter, the burgers will not cook evenly because air cannot circulate through aluminum foil. A tiny bit of nonstick spray will suffice instead.
Things to keep in mind when making Beyond Burger
- The temperature of an air fryer varies depending on the brand and model. Starting with a shorter cooking time and checking for doneness before increasing the cooking time as needed is my recommendation.
- To begin, lower the temperature to a low setting. As a result, the beyond burgers will be more tender and won’t be dried out or overcooked as a result of the process.
- Make sure that the beyond burgers aren’t packed too tightly together. In order to cook food consistently, air fryers require airflow. Arrange the beyond burgers in a single layer that does not touch for the best results. Make a second batch of the recipe if necessary.
- Always preheat your oven before using it. These frozen beyond burgers for the air fryer are best cooked in a preheated air fryer. As a result of this method, they will be cooked evenly and will not dry out on the outside while remaining cold on the inside.
Beyond Burgers are Healthier
Because Beyond Burgers are vegan and plant-based, they must be healthy. No, not at all. While the Beyond Burger has a lot of protein (20 grams), it lacks vegetables (pea protein isolate definitely doesn’t count).
So, despite being a “veggie burger,” it won’t help you reach your daily goal of five to seven servings of veggies.
FAQs Related to the Beyond Burger
Can I thaw beyond burger in the microwave?
Cooking a Beyond Burger is similar to cooking a traditional beef burger, however, they must first be defrosted before they can be cooked properly.
While it’s ideal to thaw Beyond Burgers overnight in the fridge, you can thaw frozen patties in 30-second increments in the microwave to avoid overheating.
How long does it take to thaw beyond beef burgers?
When I first saw my packet of Beyond Burger, I was taken aback by how closely it resembled ground beef. Keep frozen and defrost in the fridge 24 hours before cooking, according to the directions.
Do You Season Beyond Beef Burger?
There’s no need to season your beyond beef burgers because they were already seasoned when you bought them at the store. You can just cook them and serve them the same way you would a standard hamburger.
For example, in a burger bun, with fries, garnished, and so on. Alternatively, you could slice up you’re beyond beef burger and use it as a plant-based substitute for ground minced beef.
You don’t need a burger to feel satisfied and happy, and the truth is that it never satisfied you well in the first place. People love burgers and you could too if you put in a little effort.
Here are some ways to do it. You won’t believe it when you bite into this thick burger patty that it’s a vegetable burger. It has the same texture and flavor as a traditional burger.
The Beyond burger even has a smoky flavor, just like the genuine thing. That is why we told you how to cook a Beyond burger in an Air Fryer perfectly.
For more information about burger recipes visit our website.